NEW FOR 2020! In response to teacher requests, all PAFE grant applications should be submitted through Google Docs. Click on this link to connect with the PAFE 2020 Google Doc Grant Application Form:
CLOSED – Panhandle Alliance for Education GOOGLE DOCS GRANT APPLICATION – CLOSED
Simply answer the questions on the form, upload your budget* as requested in section 4 of the application, and submit your completed grant application. You will automatically receive a copy of your application in the email address that you provide in the application. If you need to stop writing half way through the application process, all of your responses will be saved until you return to your form.
*Sample Budget for download from Google Doc PAFE Grant Application: Using a text editor or a spread sheet, create a budget for your grant project Identify items that will be purchased and describe how the requested money will be used. Include only as much detail as is necessary. Below is a sample for your reference. Include any anticipated funding or in-kind services from other sources. For technology, include costs for replacement parts and installation. If you are requesting stipends or other forms of financial payment to school employees, you must include the cost of benefits and taxes. Contact Lisa Hals, LPOSD Business Manager, for appropriate rates. All stipends will be paid through the LPOSD Business Office.
For more information on grant rules and procedures, visit the Grant Procedures page.
All applicants should also take into account the Award Criteria.
If you have any questions, contact Marcia Wilson at the PAFE Office, 208-263-7040.
2020/2021 Teacher Grant Application and Award Timetable
- Monday, February 3, 2020 – Teacher Grant Process Opens
- Monday, March 2, 2020 – Teacher Grant Applications Due
- Monday, March 9, 2020 – Committee Receives Applications
- Thursday, May 7, 2020 – PAFE Annual Meeting – Grants Approved
- Friday, May 8, 2020 – Teacher Grant Awards Announced
- Thursday, May 14, 2020 – Grant Awards Ceremony
- Last day of school 2020 – Complete All 2019/20 Grant Projects
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 – Final Evals Due 2019/20 Grants
Panhandle Alliance for Education
P.O. Box 1675
Sandpoint, ID 83864
Follow us on your favorite channel