The Panhandle Alliance for Education (PAFE), is creating a video tribute to Lake Pend Oreille School District teachers.
We are excited to announce the first Sandpoint High School Film Festival and seek your creative video submissions.
Tell us what inspires you ….
…. (about school)
PAFE is asking students to share their stories about how a teacher has inspired them.
Winning submissions will be featured in our highlight roundup and shared on social media channels. The grand prize will receive $100 and top winners will be featured in our PAFE highlight video. All winners receive a prize.
How to submit:
- Create a short video no longer than five minutes.
- Your video can be in the form of an interview, a soliloquy, a song, poem, etc.
- In your video, answer these questions:
- What is your name, what year is or was your graduation (must be current or past Sandpoint High School to participate).
- Who was your most inspirational teacher and why?
- How did this teacher change how you think about the future?
- If he or she helped you solve a problem or helped you learn a life lesson, tell us the story.
- Be creative! Tell us a story and be as specific as possible.
- Email your video file or the link to your video on YouTube (please make sure it’s set to private) to [email protected]
Questions? send them to the email above ^^ – thanks!
By April 30
Prizes include: Cash, gas and gift cards to local hangouts like Dubs and Joels.